Undergraduate Application Fee Grant: Office of Admissions and Scholarships
To determine which students qualify for an application fee grant.
Undergraduate domestic applicants for admission.
The University of Kansas has established a program to provide a grant to cover the cost of the admissions application fee for economically disadvantaged students applying to KU. This fee grant program is subject to availability of funds.
To be considered for eligibility, a student must meet one of the following requirements:
- Receives an ACT/SAT Fee Waiver
- Participates in the Federal Free/Reduced Lunch Program
- Participates in Project Discovery
- Participates in GEAR UP
- Participates in one of the Federal TRIO programs
- Upward Bound
- Upward Bound Math & Science
- Talent Search
- Student Support Services
- Educational Opportunity Center
Associate Director of Office Operations
Office of Admissions
KU Visitor Center
09/16/2014: Contact information updated