• Home
  • Progress to Degree Forms, Graduate Studies

Progress to Degree Forms, Graduate Studies

Applies to: 

Graduate Staff

Policy Statement: 

The Progress to Degree forms are the official form recognized by Graduate Studies to track and monitor graduate student progress at the University of Kansas.  The forms should be used to report every aspect of academia from change in degree plans within the same department to changes in academic status, to request time limit extensions and leaves of absence, transfer credit towards a master’s degree, and report the completion of comprehensive and oral exams, certificate programs as well as FLORS requirements.


The forms are available on the Graduate Studies website and should follow the workflow indicated for the individual function required.


Office of Graduate Studies


Review Cycle: 
Annual (As Needed)
Academic Categories: 
Academic Work & Evaluations

Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Policy Library Search
New Policies in the last 30 days
KU Today
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times